A 2-day, hands-on bootcamp for those thinking about, planning, just starting, or re-developing an artist residency program. Topics included:
- cultivating resilience: what does sustainability look like for artist residency programs?
- long-term planning for residency programs
- developing earned revenue programs
- being an advocate and making your case
- matching artists with mission: developing a selection process that works for you
- artists and public engagement: facilitating exchange with thoughtfulness and intention
- effective partnerships: collaboration within your community and elsewhere
- case studies: Anderson Ranch Arts Center, Pilchuck, Institute for Sustainable Living, Art & Natural Design, The Studios Inc, freeDimensional, and others
- and more!