Join artists and representatives from artist-in-residency programs to explore the benefits and opportunities residencies offer. Moderated by Susan Friel, panelists include:
- Caitlin Strokosch, Alliance of Artists Communities
- Megha Ralapati, Hyde Part Art Center
- Kirstin Hein, Chicago Park District
- Molly Feingold, High Concept Laboratories
- avery r. young, Incubator artist in residence
- Petra Bachmaier, artist
This panel discussion is part of Creative Chicago Expo, a free event connecting Chicago’s creative community with resources they need to thrive, organized by Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events. Visit the Creative Chicago Expo website for a full schedule of events on Friday, March 14 and Saturday, March 15 -- all events are free and open to the public.