Visual artists, writers, composers, choreographers, filmmakers, and others: Want time and space to develop new work? This is for you! Presented by Soaring Gardens Artists' Retreat, a program of the Ora Lerman Charitable Trust.
Hear from artists and residency professionals on:
- Researching residency opportunities
- Making the right choice for you
- Presenting a strong application
- Getting the most out of your residency
- Utilizing your residency network
- Sharing your experience with others
- Caitlin Strokosch, executive director | Alliance of Artists Communities (moderator)
- Kip Deeds, visual artist
- Helen Limin, writer
- Jennifer McGregor, director of arts & senior curator | Wave Hill
- Mary Ting, visual artist
- Gavin Watson, visual artist
The Alliance of Artists Communities is an international association of artist residency programs - places that provide artists of any discipline with dedicated time and space for the creation of new work.
Free and open to the public. Please RSVP at lermantrust.org.