Not sure which membership category is right for you?
Compare eligibility and benefits here.
Any organization committed to artists and the creation of new work whose primary mission is inextricably linked to creativity (but does not operate a residency program) is welcome to join as an Affiliate Member.
- Invitation to and registration discounts on annual conferences, regional meetings, institutes, and special events
- Listing on Alliance website, as well as ability to post to online bulletin boards and job listings
- Premium access subscription to the Alliance website
- Major discounts on Alliance publications
- Receipt of the Alliance newsletter
- Invitation to national, interdisciplinary symposia that address artists' roles in society and philosophical issues of creativity relevant to the field
- Membership in Americans for the Arts’ Arts Action Fund
- Discounts through Alliance partners, including health insurance, professional development opportunities, and more (see what's available to Alliance members through our partners)
HOW TO JOIN
Dues = $350/year
To join as an affiliate member, please click the "Add to Cart" button above or download the membership form and mail or fax the completed form to us.
*Note: Alliance membership is based on the calendar year. Renewals are sent out once annually, though you may choose to renew later in the year.